Overview of the basic legislation pertaining to the activity of growing cannabis for medical use, its prescription and dispensing.
- UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961;
- Act No. 134/2016 Coll., Public Procurement Act, as amended;
- Act No. 167/1998 Coll., on dependency producing substances and on amendments to some other acts, as amended;
- Act No. 378/2007 Coll., on pharmaceuticals and on amendments to some related laws, as amended;
- Act No. 634/2004 Coll., on administrative fees, as amended;
- Decree No. 236/2015 Coll., stipulating the conditions of prescribing, preparation, distribution, dispensing and use of magistral formulas containing cannabis for medical use.
- Decree No. 84/2008 Coll., on correct pharmaceutical practice, detailed conditions for handling drugs at pharmacies, healthcare facilities and other operators and facilities dispensing drugs, as amended;
- Decree No. 54/2008 Coll., on the manner of prescribing drugs, their indication on medical prescriptions and the rules of using medical prescriptions, as amended;
- Decree No. 123/2006 Coll., on the registration of addictive substances;
- Decree No. 229/2008 Coll., on the production and distribution or drugs;
Other legislation of the Czech Republic is available here: http://www.sukl.eu/sukl/legislation-of-the-czech-republic